Cross Boots are made from high quality materials that sustain the horse´s body weight and movement at all gaits. They are extremelly easy to put on&off, easy to clean. CBoots can be washed at 30° in washing machine on gentle mode.
CBoots are 100% made in Czech and Slovakia where production of high quality boots are historical.
High traction will prevent slipping on wet roads and muddy trails. Inside the boot is covered in soft neopren to prevent from rubbing.
Cross Boots are used by all breeds at all disciplins. They are very good in short trail rides (in general 40km/per week) and occasionaly can be used in long distances too. Great for horses that are transitioning from shoes to barefoot.
Hobby distance riding, jumping and pleasure riding.
- high traction on all surfaces + the botttom shell is soft and flexible - high shock absorption - high abrasion resistance
- SAFETY reflective tapes all around the boot (white lines + yellow-green tapes)
- Cboots are easy to put on&off - material is fully adjustable - high quality waterproof materials
- back strap to secure the boot on the hoof
- Cboots are very soft inside with extra bedding in parts where it is needed